Patagonia: Women's Release Leather
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
The Release Leather subscribes to Patagonia trail running ambassador Krissy Moehl's philosophy: "There are a lot of issues in life, and they can all be solved by a long run." The hardy air mesh/leather upper breathes through the tough spots while its Dynamic Fit Lacing System custom-wraps the forefoot for a precise, secure fit. A recycled (20%) EVA anatomical footbed and triple-density EVA footframe (15% recycled) provide cushioning, stabilization and pronation-control. The heel strike pad (70% EVA/30% rubber) features asymmetrical alignment to help absorb shock. Gender-specific Vibram® outsole has TC5+ rubber compound for excellent grip and traction.
- Reflective panels in the toe and the heel for visibility; 20% recycled EVA anatomical footbed provides cushioning, comfort and support
- 2mm 15% recycled EVA insole provides extra cushioning; triple density 15% recycled EVA footframe provides pronation and stabilization control; forefoot shock absorption pad provides metatarsal protection
- 70% EVA/30% rubber heel strike pad with asymmetrical alignment absorbs shock while reducing the impact rate; TPU shock plate distributes pressure and protects the foot; TPU arch bridge provides midfoot stability and alignment
- Multi-surface high density TPU studs in outsole forefoot provide traction in uneven terrain; gender-specific Vibram® Release trail running soles with TC5+ rubber compound provides excellent grip and traction with specific tread placement for women
- Medium width forefoot with narrow heel, medium-high arch support, performance fit
|Weight:||343 g / 12.1 oz|