Mountain Hardwear: Women's Ramesa Convertible Pant
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
The Ramesa Convertible Pant from Mountain Hardwear is made for the trail, with a conical waist for comfort under a pack and an inseam gusset for range of motion. Ultra-versatile, these pants convert to shorts in just one-zip!
- Micro-Chamois™-lined seamless conical waist for comfort under a pack
- Integrated webbing belt with buckle closure for easy fit adjustments
- Lots of pockets for storage
- Mesh drain panels in pockets for river crossings and spontaneous swims
- Full-length inseam gusset and articulated knees for mobility
- Zip-off legs for 9" shorts
- Side leg hem zipper for easy fit with boots
- DWR finish sheds moisture
- UPF 50 sun protection
- Regular pant inseam is 32 inches, Long pant inseam is 34 inches, and Short pant inseam is 30 inches
|Fabric:||Body: Canyon™ Twill (100% Nylon)|
|Lining: Micro-Chamois™ (100% Brushed Polyester)|