Patagonia: Women's Rain Shadow Jacket
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Caption: Main Photo
Caption: Open view
Caption: Back view, on model
Caption: Front view, on model
Caption: Pit zip for ventilation
Patagonia's lightweight and stormproof Rain Shadow keeps you dry and mobile through all wet climates. Its unique raised pattern on the inside diffuses and channels moisture away from skin, aids in hassle-free layering, and enhances long-term durability. The tear-resistant, lightweight 2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard nylon fabric has a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Details include: PU-coated zippers to eliminate the need for storm flaps; microfleece lining on the neck and chin; waterproof handwarmer pockets (no longer mesh-lined) with zipper garages; a roll-down, 2-way-adjustable helmet-compatible hood; self-fabric cuff tabs and drawcord hem.
- Lightweight, 2.5-layer tear-resistant H2No® Performance Standard nylon fabric is highly breathable and repels moisture
- Highly engineered interior surface moves moisture away from skin, protects the waterproof/breathable barrier from abrasion, and slides easily over layers
- Roll-down, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor provides good visibility in poor conditions
- Microfleece-lined neck and chin for comfort
- All exterior zippers and pit zips are watertight-coated and treated with a Deluge DWR finish
- Unlined, waterproof handwarmer pockets with custom zipper pulls
- Easy to use, unidirectional, watertight-PU-coated zipper
|Fabric:||Shell: 2.5-layer, 2.5-oz 100% nylon with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Weight:||309 g / 10.9 oz|