Patagonia: Women's R2 Jacket
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
More technical than ever and made of breathable, compressible, stretchy, high-loft Regulator® fleece, the R2® Jacket from Patagonia provides superior lightweight insulation under a shell.
- Slim fit
- The R2® Jacket’s directionally knit Polartec® Thermal Pro® fabric is breathable, compressible, wicks moisture and dries quickly, with a superior warmth-to-weight ratio
- R1® Polartec® Power Dry® high/low grid on side panels, underarms and lower torso for improved fit, shape retention and abrasion resistance
- A re-engineered pattern offers a refined technical fit, reduced underarm lift, and offset seams for comfort under outerwear and packs
- Center-front zipper has Sonic/Stitch seam construction to reduce bulk and improve suppleness; with a soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Discreet, on-seam thumb loops provide added coverage
- One left chest pocket and two high-hand pockets have Slim Zip installs, clean finished zipper garages, and are harness- and pack-compatible; two internal drop-in mesh pockets
|Weight:||335 g (11.8 oz)|
|Fabric:||Body: 6.1-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 97% polyester (63% recycled)/3% spandex|
|Side panels: 6.8-oz Polartec Power Dry® 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex|