Patagonia: Women's R1 Hoody
Our Price: $159.00
|*Black - XS||IMS#: 592205|
|*Black - SM||IMS#: 592206|
|*Black - MD||IMS#: 592207|
|*Black - LG||IMS#: 592208|
|*Coral - XS||IMS#: 707357|
|*Vlti Violetti - LG||IMS#: 740186|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Vlti Violetti
Caption: On Model: Front (Coral)
Caption: On Model: Back (Coral)
Caption: Inside View (Coral)
Alpinists and backcountry skiers have long loved the minimalistic, finely tuned, versatile R1® Hoody; Patagonia’s women's model is specifically featured and fit for the female athlete. It's constructed with a highly refined high/low interior grid from Polartec® Power Dry®, which breathes, stretches and compresses incredibly well, while offering durability, warmth and a terrific feel. The design features the pared-down detailing that backcountry pursuits demand: a deep-venting front zipper that's offset for chin comfort, wrist-warming thumb loops and a snug-fitting balaclava-style hood. With raglan sleeves for pack-wearing comfort, an exterior chest pocket that sits high and a lightweight micro-grid stretch polyester at the cuffs and lower back for minimal bulk and rapid dry times.
- Versatile R1® fleece, with its high/low grid pattern, provides excellent stretch, warmth, fast wicking and great breathability in a variety of temperatures
- Microfiber face speeds moisture wicking and allows for easy layering
- Lightweight, micro-grid panels at cuffs and lower back reduce bulk and increase breathability
- Snug-fitting balaclava-style hood with offset center-front zipper
- Zippered chest pocket with brushed polyester mesh
- Raglan sleeve construction reduces bulk under a backpack; thumb loops on cuff extend coverage
|Fabric:||• Body: 6.8-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex. Cuffs and rear hem: 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 92% polyester (54% recycled)/8% spandex|
|Weight:||323 g (11.4 oz)|