Patagonia: Women's Primo Pant
Our Price: $399.00
|*Bww Black W/Birch White - XS ||IMS#: 591579|
|*Lit Light Balsamic - XL ||IMS#: 591593|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Bww Black W/Birch White
Color: Lit Light Balsamic
Snow sports take their toll on outerwear. That's why the Patagonia Primo Pant uses a durable 3-layer recycled nylon GORE-TEX® fabric to keep out snow, rain, and slush. Gusseted crotch and articulated knees allow your legs to move the way they need to, without restriction. Whatever the conditions, the Primo Pants have you covered!
- Tough 3-layer recycled nylon GORE-TEX® fabric protects against cold and wet snow
- Waist details: Brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize the fit; two-snap closure and zip fly
- Loops on rear yoke attach pants to powder skirt of any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Slim Zip installation with watertight-coated zippers reduce bulk and weight
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees improve mobility and reduce bulk; external thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters keep snow out; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Zippered Pockets: Two handwarmers and one right thigh
- Made in Vietnam.
|Weight:||1 lb 3.9 oz|
|Material:||3-layer, 5.6-oz 70-denier 100% recycled nylon GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|