Patagonia: Women's Primo Pant
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Snow sports take their toll on outerwear. That's why the Patagonia Primo Pant uses a durable 3-layer recycled nylon GORE-TEX® fabric to keep out snow, rain, and slush. Gusseted crotch and articulated knees allow your legs to move the way they need to, without restriction. Whatever the conditions, the Primo Pants have you covered!
- Tough 3-layer recycled nylon GORE-TEX® fabric protects against cold and wet snow
- Waist details: Brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize the fit; two-snap closure and zip fly
- Loops on rear yoke attach pants to powder skirt of any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Slim Zip installation with watertight-coated zippers reduce bulk and weight
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees improve mobility and reduce bulk; external thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters keep snow out; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Zippered Pockets: Two handwarmers and one right thigh
- Made in Vietnam.
|Weight:||1 lb 3.9 oz|
|Material:||3-layer, 5.6-oz 70-denier 100% recycled nylon GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|