Patagonia: Women's Primo Down Jacket
Our Price: $649.00
|*[Graphite Navy] - LG||IMS#: 646643|
|*[Graphite Navy] - XL||IMS#: 646644|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: [Graphite Navy]
Caption: Front View (Willow Herb)
Caption: Back View (Willow Herb)
Caption: Inside View (Willow Herb)
Caption: Helmet Compatible Hood (Willow Herb)
Caption: Pit Zips (Willow Herb)
When an arctic front hits the night before the bird spins or a chilly dawn patrol up Jackson’s Glory Bowl, the Primo Down keeps you stoked with all-day warmth and unbeatable weather protection. Patagonia’s warmest and most protective insulated hard-shell jacket, the Primo Down combines durably waterproof/breathable and windproof 2-layer 100% nylon GORE-TEX® fabric with an insulating layer of 800-fill premium European goose down. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish repels wet snow, and an internal polyester lining manages moisture. The 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood has a laminated visor; our Touch Point System™ allows for easy adjustability. Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers on the pockets and pit zips reduce weight and bulk; Vislon zipper on the center-front is burly and easy to use. Other features include a removable, sleek, low-profile powder skirt with loop that attaches to any Patagonia® snow pants, and an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector. Zippered pockets: two chest, one includes secure media pocket with cable routing; two handwarmers; one forearm pass pocket; one internal drop-in for goggles or gloves; one internal stash.
GORE-TEX® products with 2-layer construction are designed for a wide range of outdoor activities. A specific GORE-TEX membrane is bonded to the outer material and protected on the inside by a separate lining. The separate lining ensures better wearing comfort and versatility. GORE-TEX products provide breathable comfort and durably waterproof and windproof protection.
- Durable and lightweight 2-layer nylon GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; warm and highly compressible 800-fill-power goose down insulation
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; Touch Point System™ embeds cord locks in hood and hem for quick adjustment (US patent number 5263202); goose down filled draft collar at back of neck for extra warmth
- Slim Zip installation with watertight, coated zippers on the pockets and pit zips reduce bulk and weight; Vislon zipper on the center-front is burly and easy to use
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable, low-profile cuff with pleated gusset secures over or under gloves
- Removable, sleek, low-profile powder skirt stays in place whether secured or not and rotates as rider moves for comfort and protection
- Zippered pockets: two chest, one includes secure media pocket with cable routing; two handwarmers; one forearm pass pocket; one internal drop-in for goggles and gloves; one internal stash
- RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector embedded in back of neck
|Weight:||1.84 lbs/ 29.5 oz|
|Fabric:||Shell: 2-layer 2.71-oz 40 x 70 denier 100% nylon plain weave GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Lining:100% nylon ripstop|
|Powder skirt: 3.5-oz 91% eco polyester and 9% spandex|
|Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down|