Patagonia: Women's Powder Bowl Jacket
Our Price: $399.00
|*[Ikp Ikat Purple] - XS||IMS#: 646660|
|*[Ikp Ikat Purple] - SM||IMS#: 646661|
|*[Ikp Ikat Purple] - LG||IMS#: 646663|
|*[Prg Prairie Gold] - MD||IMS#: 646667|
|*[Prg Prairie Gold] - LG||IMS#: 646668|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: [Ikp Ikat Purple]
Color: [Prg Prairie Gold]
Caption: Zippered Ventilation (Ikat Purple)
Caption: Interior View (Ikat Purple)
Caption: Model Front (Ikat Purple)
Caption: Model Back (Ikat Purple)
Caption: Helmet View (Ikat Purple)
Patagonia's most versatile insulated jacket, the Powder Bowl, features a new progressive freeride design with an articulated fit and enhanced performance features throughout. Built with a durable, 2-layer GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection.
- Made in Vietnam.
- Durable 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/ breathable and windproof protection; polyester mesh lining wicks away moisture
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers reduce bulk and weight
- Pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuff with pleated gusset secures over or under gloves
- Fully featured, adjustable powder skirt with webbing loop connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing; one pass on left forearm; one interior drop-in and one interior stash
- RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector embedded in back of neck
|Weight:||30 oz (850 g)|
|Fabric:||Body: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% Polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Lining: Torso - 100% Brushed Polyester Mesh; Sleeves - 100% Polyester Mesh; Powder Skirt - 3.5-oz 91% Eco Polyester and 9% Spandex|