Patagonia: Women's Piton Hybrid Hoody
Our Price: $179.00
|*[Bty Blue Butterfly] - XL||IMS#: 646723|
|*Cob Cobalt Blue - MD||IMS#: 739704|
|*Tgy Tailored Grey - XS||IMS#: 739712|
|*Tgy Tailored Grey - SM||IMS#: 739713|
|*Tgy Tailored Grey - MD||IMS#: 739714|
|*Tgy Tailored Grey - LG||IMS#: 739715|
|*Tgy Tailored Grey - XL||IMS#: 739716|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: [Bty Blue Butterfly]
Color: Cob Cobalt Blue
Color: Tgy Tailored Grey
Caption: Front on Model (Cobalt Blue)
Caption: Back on Model (Cobalt Blue)
Patagonia's most durable, wind-resistant fleece hoody is made of Polartec® Wind Pro® fabric with Hardface® Technology and works well as an under layer or outer layer for long alpine climbs.
- Polartec Wind Pro with Hardface Technology and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish protects your front torso and elbows from wind, moisture and abrasion
- Polartec Power Dry fabric provides superior stretch, warmth and moisture management in the main body; durable, smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Warm brushed-fleece interior moves moisture quickly to the fabric face
- Snug-fitting balaclava-style hood stretches and moves with you
- Microfleece at back of neck, chin guard, cuffs and hem
- Zippered chest pocket
- No shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort
|Fabric:||Front body panels: 7.9-oz Polartec® Wind Pro® 90% polyester (50% recycled)/10% spandex with Hardface® Technology and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Back and side panels: 5.9-oz Polartec Power Dry® 94% polyester (54% recycled)/6% spandex|