Smartwool: Women's PhD Ski Light - Previous Season
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
Ski boots and snow boots are not created equal, so why should socks be? The PhD Ski Light Sock from Smartwool is designed specifically for use with ski boots, giving you extra cushion beneath the foot and on top of the shin to prevent abrasion and keep you comfortable on the slopes all day long.
- 73% Merino wool, 24% Nylon and 3% elastic
- Fits over the calf to keep you comfortable in your ski boots
- Excellent moisture management keeps your foot dry and prevents odor causing bacteria from stinking up your socks
- Wool helps regulate the temperature of the foot keeping you comfortable on the slopes and around the house
- Washer and dryer friendly for fast and easy care
- 4-Degree Fit System uses compression bands at the upper and lower instep, ankle and arch to give you a better fit that flexes with you instead of slouching with gravity
- WOW™ (Wool On Wool) Technology replaces nylon with wool-based Durayarn to give you extra padding and protection where you need it the most in ski boots: on the sole and shin