The North Face: Women's Paramount Valley Convertible Pant
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- The North Face products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
The North Face's best-selling convertible pant, the Paramount Peak has been updated with more pocket space and improved durability. Pant legs unzip at knees, morphing into shorts, creating the ultimate transitional hiking pant/short combination. Elastic waistband at back with webbed belt included. Made with midweight nylon fabric that’s bluesign® approved – a standard for environmentally-friendly production methods.
- Durable, midweight, abrasion-resistant nylon
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 30
- Pant converts into 10" short
- Constructed waist with internal drawstring
- Elastic on back belt-loops for zip-off leg storage
- Front flap cargo pockets
- 30" inseam (short), 32" inseam (regular), 34" inseam (long)
|Fabric:||100% Nylon Faille|