Outdoor Research: Women's Paladin Jacket
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Outdoor Research products are available for shipment to United States addresses only.
A design based on the requests of several mountain guides for a functional, lightweight, and durable alpine shell, the revised Paladin improves upon a core favorite, adding pit zips to a minimal, waterproof, backpacking, and climbing jacket. The design provides high-end performance without weightly excess, and features including a helmet-compatible hood, harness- and pack-compatible pockets, and easily adjustable ventilation make the Paladin a favorite of mountain professionals everywhere.
- Fully seam taped
- Water-resistant zippers
- Fully adjustable hood fits over helmet
- Single-separating front zipper
- Internal front-zip storm flap
- Pit zips
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Hand pockets set above hip belt or harness
- Internal mesh chest pocket
- Hood tunnels corral cord ends
- Articulated elbows
- Hook/loop cuff closures
- Drawcord hem
- Standard fit
|Fabric:||Pertex® Shield+ 3L, 100% nylon 30D|
|Weight:||(Size Medium) 12.7 oz.|
|Center Back length:||26.75 inches|