Patagonia: Women's Overhead Bra
Our Price: $45.00
|*Baleine: Black Beb 058 - XS||IMS#: 530877|
|*Baleine: Black Beb 058 - XL||IMS#: 530881|
|*Baleine: White Bne 131 - XS||IMS#: 530887|
|*Baleine: White Bne 131 - SM||IMS#: 530888|
|*Bbp Baleine: Rubellite Pink - XS||IMS#: 630374|
|*Bbp Baleine: Rubellite Pink - XL||IMS#: 630378|
|*Bda Baleine: Deep Space - XS||IMS#: 630379|
|*Bda Baleine: Deep Space - XL||IMS#: 630383|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Baleine: Black Beb 058
Color: Baleine: White Bne 131
Color: Bbp Baleine: Rubellite Pink
Color: Bda Baleine: Deep Space
Caption: Back, on model
Caption: Front, on model
The ultrasupportive, formfitting Overhead from Patagonia maintains cool composure on the mile-50 turn from Redwood Creek to Miwok Trail. This hardworking racerback bra sports a bomber fit that won't bind or chafe, while providing excellent coverage and airflow for A- to C-cup sizes. The seamless herringbone weave offers plenty of stretchy support and speeds moisture away from the skin. A comfortable, ribbed band stays put when you're charging down Wolf Ridge.
- Soft, textured recycled polyester/nylon/spandex blend provides next-to-skin comfort and superior wicking
- Seamless construction is tagless for itch-free comfort
- Wide, non-slip straps help relieve pressure on shoulders
- Internal cup pocket allows for pads/inserts
- Both outer and inner layers wick moisture for quick-dry comfort
- Integrated knit pattern is designed for compression and motion control
|Fabric:||8.6-oz 69% all-recycled polyester/25% nylon/6% spandex|
|Weight:||85 g (3 oz)|