Patagonia: Women's Northwall Pant
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
The Northwall Pants from Patagonia offer an exclusive shell-insulation combo fabric that bonds weather-repellant Polartec® Power Shield® Pro to their Regulator® R2 grid interior. Comfortable on the inside and durable on the outside, these pants will stand up to alpine climbing, skiing, and more!
- Polartec® Power Shield® Pro fabric with a Regulator high-loft grid fleece interior provides excellent weather resistance and incredible breathability
- Sonic-welded seam construction with reinforced stitch (patent pending) reduces seam bulk and weight
- Separating waistband with 2-way zipper fly and drop seat configuration works easily with a harness
- Thigh pocket has reverse-coil zipper with moisture-shedding DWR (durable water repellent) treatment, and is positioned away from leg-loops
- Articulated seat and knee for enhanced mobility
- Slim lower leg profile with scuff guard is built for use with crampons
- Internal tie-down loops for use with ice-climbing boots
- Made in Vietnam.
|Material:||12.5-oz Polartec® Power Shield® Pro 94% polyester/6% spandex with a Regulator® high-loft grid fleece interior|