Patagonia: Women's Northwall Jacket
Our Price: $449.00
|*Fge Forge Grey - XS||IMS#: 596917|
|*Fge Forge Grey - SM||IMS#: 596918|
|*Fge Forge Grey - MD||IMS#: 596919|
|*Fge Forge Grey - LG||IMS#: 596920|
|*Fge Forge Grey - XL||IMS#: 596921|
|*Mrc Maraschino - XS||IMS#: 596922|
|*Mrc Maraschino - SM||IMS#: 596923|
|*Mrc Maraschino - MD||IMS#: 596924|
|*Mrc Maraschino - LG||IMS#: 596925|
|*Mrc Maraschino - XL||IMS#: 596926|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Fge Forge Grey
Color: Mrc Maraschino
Caption: Back view, on model
Caption: Draw cord hem keeps in warmth
Caption: Open view
Caption: Adjustable hood
Made for those with a taste for brittle ice, blowing snow and frigid cold, the Northwall Jacket from Patagonia features Polartec® Power Shield® Pro fabric bonded to the Regulator® R2® grid interior. The result is a leap forward in soft shells, offering extreme breathability that also blocks the wind and is functionally waterproof in all but a deluge.
- Polartec® Power Shield Pro with a Regulator high-loft grid fleece interior provides excellent water-resistant protection and incredible breathability
- Sonic-welded seam construction with reinforced stitch (patent pending) reduces bulk and weight
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor provides optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Touch Point System™ has embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick adjustments to seal out weather
- Modified Y-Joint™ sleeves for mobility
- Harness- and pack-compatible torso pockets have reverse-coil zippers with DWR (durable water repellent) treatment
- Low-profile cuff with pleated gusset
- Made in Vietnam.
|Weight:||1 lb 7.3 oz|
|Material:||12.5-oz Polartec® Power Shield® Pro 94% polyester/6% spandex with a Regulator® high-loft grid fleece interior|