Patagonia: Women's Nomader Pants
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Even the steep switchbacks of Choquequirao won't ruin the Nomader Pants. Made from lightweight technical nylon with a bit of stretch, they can be washed in a sink or soup pot and dry before you rinse out your socks. These are the ultimate play clothes for adults and feature Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish to fend off wet weather and 40-UPF protection to fend off the sun. With articulated knees and a partial elastic waistband so you can move freely, zip fly with double-snap closure and plentiful pockets. Regular rise.
- Recycled nylon fabric stretches and wicks moisture
- Zip fly with double-snap closure; partially elasticized waistband for comfort and mobility
- Pockets: two front patch, two welted back (one zippered), zippered security on right leg, snapped left leg
- Articulated knees for mobility
- 4-oz 95% nylon (60% recycled)/5% spandex, with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
- 306 g (10.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
|Material:||95% nylon (60% recycled)/5% spandex|