Patagonia: Women's Nano Storm Jacket
Our Price: $329.00
|*Rpk Rubellite Pink - LG ||IMS#: 597720|
- May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Rpk Rubellite Pink
Caption: Front view
Caption: Back view
The Nano Storm Jacket's combination of top-quality synthetic insulation with complete stormproof protection provides everything you need against the nastiest weather imaginable. A 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable barrier, bonded to the nylon ripstop shell, protects the PrimaLoft One insulation, doing double-duty to keep you warm in even the most drenching and frigid conditions; the fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood has a laminated visor to help you see through the tempest. The jacket's cuffs seal with self-fabric hook-and-loop closures, and a dual-adjust drawcord hem helps you keep the heat. Pockets: two handwarmers, one left chest, one internal (all zippered) and one drop-in.
- 2.5-layer 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft® One polyester insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place promoting durability and longevity
- Helmet-compatible, fully-adjustable hood with laminated visor for great visibility in bad conditions
- Pockets: two handwarmers, one left chest; one internal zippered pocket, one drop-in
- Watertight, coated zippers treated with a Deluge® DWR finish
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures seal out the elements and keep you dry; dual-adjust drawcord hem keeps drafts out and warmth in
- Shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® One polyester. Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- ***This product is not available for overseas shipment. If you have any questions please contact our friendly staff at 800-499-8696.***
|Fill Weight and Type:||60 g of PrimaLoft One Synthetic Insulation|
|Weight:||1 lb 6 oz / 626 g|