Patagonia: Women's Nano Puff Vest
Our Price: $149.00
|*[Blk Black] - LG ||IMS#: 646822|
- May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: [Blk Black]
Caption: Front View (Blue Butterfly)
Caption: Back View (Blue Butterfly)
Windproof, warm, lightweight, and very compressible, the Nano Puff® Vest is ideal insulation under a shell. Made with 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE insulation, it also doubles as a stand-alone wind barrier in warmer conditions.
- Regular fit
- Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a Deluge® DWR finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft® One insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels uses durable thread for improved abrasion-resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have clean finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a self-stuff sack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop tail hem seals out wind
|Weight:||210 g (7.4 oz)|
|Fabric:||Shell and Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Insulation:||60-g PrimaLoft® ONE 100% polyester|