Patagonia: Women's Nano Puff Vest
Our Price: $149.00
|*Black - XS ||IMS#: 646819|
|*Black - SM ||IMS#: 646820|
|*Black - MD ||IMS#: 646821|
|*Black - LG ||IMS#: 646822|
|*Black - XL ||IMS#: 646823|
|*Tomato - XS ||IMS#: 646829|
|*Tomato - XL ||IMS#: 646833|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Caption: Front View (Blue Butterfly)
Caption: Back View (Blue Butterfly)
Chilly mornings in base camp, simulclimbing by headlamp and cragging in the South Platte as snow flurries fall all give the Nano Puff® Vest its raison d'être. Worn as an outer- or midlayer, the vest uses PrimaLoft® ONE (60-g) insulation for superb compressibility, featherlight weight and surprising warmth. All of this is wrapped in a windproof and moisture-shedding 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The vest has a sculpted fit, with narrow horizontal quilt lines on the side panels, and a soft, wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage for chin comfort. Other fine points include a drawcord hem, two zippered handwarmer pockets and an internal chest pocket (with clip-in loop) which doubles as a stuffsack.
- Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation, and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have clean-finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
|Weight:||209 g (7.4 oz)|
|Fabric:||1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Insulation:||60-g PrimaLoft® ONE 100% polyester|