Patagonia: Women's Nano Puff Pullover - Previous Season
Our Price: $169.00
|*Sky Sky - XS ||IMS#: 597555|
|*Tmi Turmeric Orange - LG ||IMS#: 637174|
|*Tmi Turmeric Orange - XL ||IMS#: 637175|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Sky Sky
Color: Tmi Turmeric Orange
The most versatile piece of insulation Patagonia makes, the Nano Puff Pullover is weather-resistant enough to wear as an insulated shell in a wet snowstorm, trim enough to pull on for chilly rock pitches (and still see your footholds), and warm enough for light belay parka duty on quick alpine dashes. The wind-blocking, moisture-shedding DWR (durable water repellent) finished, 100% recycled polyester shell also glides effortlessly, whether worn as an outer or midlayer. Low-bulk, hydrophobic, highly compressible PrimaLoft® One (60-g) traps heat with remarkable efficiency, even when wet. Stuffs into its own chest pocket (with carabiner clip-in loop). Elasticized cuffs and hem seal out wind and trap warmth. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Versatile 60-gram PrimaLoft® One polyester insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Ultralight face fabric sheds water with a DWR (durable water repellent) treatment and blocks wind
- Deep center-front zipper allows for easy ventilation
- Stuffs into a self-storage left chest pocket
- Elasticized cuff and hem seal out wind and trap warmth
- Shell and lining: 1-oz 15-denier 100% all-recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® One. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 232 g (8.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam