Patagonia: Women's Nano Puff Hoody
Our Price: $249.00
|*Birch White - XS||IMS#: 646889|
|*Birch White - SM||IMS#: 646890|
|*Birch White - MD||IMS#: 646891|
|*Birch White - LG||IMS#: 646892|
|*Black - SM||IMS#: 646895|
|*Black - MD||IMS#: 646896|
|*Black - LG||IMS#: 646897|
|*Glass Blue - SM||IMS#: 713801|
|*Glass Blue - LG||IMS#: 713803|
|*Glass Blue - XL||IMS#: 713804|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Birch White
Color: Glass Blue
Caption: Open (Glass Blue)
Caption: On Model: Front (Glass Blue)
Caption: On Model: Back (Glass Blue)
Another day in the park: endless belays as spindrift washes over in waves, hurried pitches up graupel-filled grovel fests and pulling the ropes under shimmering stars. Patagonia Nano Puff® Hoody serves triple-duty as a sleek micro-belay parka, a thermal midlayer and an insulated jacket on quick alpine dashes. Its simple, elasticized hood opening adds thermostat-like warmth, and the low-bulk, hydrophobic, highly compressible PrimaLoft® ONE (60-g) traps heat with remarkable efficiency, even when wet. The wind-blocking, moisture-shedding 100% recycled polyester shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish glides effortlessly in your layering system, and a soft, wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage add chin comfort (when all hell's breaking loose, the little victories help). Shaped side panels enhance the women's specific fit, and the hoody stuffs into an internal, zippered chest pocket that has a carabiner clip-in loop. It also has two zippered handwarmer pockets, elasticized cuffs and a dual-adjust drawcord hem to seal out wind and seal in warmth.
- Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation, and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have clean-finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Under-the-helmet hood construction is light and simple
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
|Weight:||329 g (11.6 oz)|
|Fabric:||Shell and Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|