Mountain Hardwear: Women's Momentum Running Glove
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
Running gloves are not as cut and dry as they used to be, thanks to the dawn of touchscreen electronics and improved fabrics. The Mountain Hardwear Momentum Running Glove combines the windproof protection of Deflection™ soft shell fabric on the outside and the soft, moisture-wicking insulation of Better Butter™ fleece. Index finger trap door lets you operate your touchscreen phone or MP3 player without fussing with the entire glove.
- Women's specific cut is designed to fit a woman's smaller hand proportions
- Deflection™ soft shell fabric protects the outside of your hands from the wind, blocking it completely, while still allowing your skin to breathe
- Polyester Better Butter™ fleece on the palm wicks moisture and insulates against the cold
- High-visibility tonal reflective print on the back of the hands makes running at night just a little safer
- Flat-lock construction gives these gloves a seamless feel and plenty of comfort
- Thumb has a nose-wipe patch for those transitions from cold to warmer surroundings
- Trap door on the index finger lets you operate your touchscreen electronics without removing the entire glove and exposing your hands to the cold
|Weight:||1 oz / 33 g|
|Fabric:||Body: Deflection™ Fleece (100% polyester)|
|Palm: Better Butter™ Jersey (89% polyester, 11% elastane)|