Patagonia: Women's Mixed Guide Hoody
Our Price: $349.00
|*Cob Cobalt Blue - XS||IMS#: 745631|
|*Cob Cobalt Blue - SM||IMS#: 745632|
|*Cob Cobalt Blue - MD||IMS#: 745633|
|*Cob Cobalt Blue - LG||IMS#: 745634|
|*Cob Cobalt Blue - XL||IMS#: 745635|
|*Tbgb Tobago Blue - XS||IMS#: 745636|
|*Tbgb Tobago Blue - SM||IMS#: 745637|
|*Tbgb Tobago Blue - MD||IMS#: 745638|
|*Tbgb Tobago Blue - LG||IMS#: 745639|
|*Tbgb Tobago Blue - XL||IMS#: 745640|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Cob Cobalt Blue
Color: Tbgb Tobago Blue
Caption: Front on Model (Tobago Blue)
Caption: Back on Model (Tobago Blue)
Caption: Interior View (Tobago Blue)
If you're backpacking, ice climbing, or skiing, you need a jacket that won't hold you back. The Mixed Guide Hoody from Patagonia is made with stretchy Polartec® Power Shield® fabric and waterproof H2No® so you can win the battle against snow, rain, and wind. Hood is helmet-compatible with 3-way adjustability so you can get the right fit.
- Polartec® Power Shield® stretch-woven fabric is durable, highly breathable and wind-resistant; waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard fabric panels in the shoulder, chest, upper arms and hood repel moisture
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort
- Helmet-compatible, 3-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor provides optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Microfleece-lined neck and chin for comfort
- Harness- and pack-compatible chest pockets with DWR-treated reverse coil zippers; two handwarmer pockets with reverse coil zippers and storm flaps for storage
- Full Reach Gusseted Panels let you reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Drawcord hem
- Made in Vietnam.
|Weight:||1 lb 3.8 oz|
|Material:||H2No® Performance Standard hard shell: 3-layer, 4.8-oz 70 denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier. Soft shell: 9.5-oz Polartec® Power Shield® brushed, stretch-woven 57% polyester/36% nylon/7% spandex with Hardface® Technology. Both hard and soft shells have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|