Patagonia: Women's Midweight Merino Ski Socks
Our Price: $29.00
|*[Mab Marathon Blue] - MD ||IMS#: 646910|
|*[Mab Marathon Blue] - LG ||IMS#: 646911|
|*[Tmt Tomato] - SM ||IMS#: 646912|
|*[Tmt Tomato] - MD ||IMS#: 646913|
|*[Tmt Tomato] - LG ||IMS#: 646914|
|*Black Blk 155 - SM ||IMS#: 532191|
|*Rpk Rubellite Pink - LG ||IMS#: 592969|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: [Mab Marathon Blue]
Color: [Tmt Tomato]
Color: Black Blk 155
Color: Rpk Rubellite Pink
Made from a toasty, itch-free blend of merino wool and nylon, these durable socks from Patagonia provide significant warmth without bulk for cold-weather riders. The looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for maximum toe comfort inside tight-fitting boots, and the tall, rib-knit shaft holds the socks in place without binding or sloughing. Other details include: excellent stretch and recovery that lasts the lifetime of the sock, strategically placed mesh zones that provide ventilation, and an over-the-calf fit that protects lower legs from big boots.
- Merino wool and nylon blend is itch-free and maintains durability for the lifetime of the socks
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Over-the-calf height
- Midweight cushioning throughout for comfort and warmth without bulk
- Strategic mesh zones for ventilation
- Looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate toe comfort
|Fabric:||60% merino wool/37% nylon/3% spandex|
|Weight:||90 g / 3.2 oz|