Patagonia: Women's Merino 3 Midweight Zip-Neck - Previous Season
Our Price: $100.00
|*Als Amalie Stripe: Sky Blue - XS ||IMS#: 592143|
|*Als Amalie Stripe: Sky Blue - SM ||IMS#: 592144|
|*Als Amalie Stripe: Sky Blue - LG ||IMS#: 592146|
|*Black Blk 155 - LG ||IMS#: 531284|
|*Lit Light Balsamic - XS ||IMS#: 592153|
|*Lit Light Balsamic - SM ||IMS#: 592154|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Als Amalie Stripe: Sky Blue
Color: Black Blk 155
Color: Lit Light Balsamic
A zip-neck pullover is a year-round essential, and the Patagonia Merino 3 Midweight Zip-Neck tops them all. Made with a blend of chlorine-free merino wool and recycled polyester, the Merino 3 Midweight Zip-neck manages moisture as part of your cold-weather layering system, but offers a soft hand you can enjoy during a summer film as the air conditioner works overtime. Raglan sleeves help you maintain range of movement, while thumb loops keeps your palms toasty and prevent sleeves from riding up with the addition of layers.
- Merino wool/polyester blend keeps you dry and comfortable even when wet, is stronger and more durable than 100% wool, has a softer hand, naturally controls odor, and wicks perspiration
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn and jersey-knit construction
- Raglan shoulder and sleeve detail seams are offset to prevent chafing under layers and packs
- Hidden thumb loop at cuff for extra hand protection
- Underarm panels with offset seams maximize range of motion and comfort
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage; bluesign® approved
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- Made in Vietnam.
|Material:||6.5-oz (220 g) 80% chlorine-free merino wool/ 20% polyester (100% recycled)|