Patagonia: Women's Merino 2 Lightweight Zip-Neck
Our Price: $100.00
|*[Bcw Birch White] - XS ||IMS#: 647135|
|*[Bcw Birch White] - SM ||IMS#: 647136|
|*[Bcw Birch White] - MD ||IMS#: 647137|
|*[Bcw Birch White] - LG ||IMS#: 647138|
|*[Bcw Birch White] - XL ||IMS#: 647139|
|*[Blk Black] - SM ||IMS#: 647141|
|*[Blk Black] - MD ||IMS#: 647142|
|*[Blk Black] - LG ||IMS#: 647143|
|*[Whp Whiskey Plum] - XS ||IMS#: 647155|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Caption: Main Photo
Caption: Front view, on model
Caption: Back view, on model
The Merino 2 Lightweight Zip-neck from Patagonia is incredibly versatile, making it an ideal layering piece for any outdoor enthusiast. Made with merino wool and recycled polyester, this zip-neck is not only warm: it resists odor and manages moisture to keep you comfortable through any pursuit. Zip neck lets you control how much warmth to keep in so you don't overheat.
- Merino wool/polyester blend keeps you dry and comfortable even when wet, is stronger and more durable than 100% wool, has a softer hand, naturally controls odor, and wicks perspiration
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn and jersey-knit construction
- Top and bottom of zipper covered for next-to-skin comfort
- Raglan sleeve seams won't chafe beneath pack straps; wide cuff band helps keep sleeves in place when pulled up
- Side seams offset to eliminate irritation
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage; bluesign® approved
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 4.9-oz (165 g) 80% chlorine-free merino wool/ 20% polyester (100% recycled)
- 189 g (6.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
|Material:||4.9-oz (165 g) 80% chlorine-free merino wool/ 20% polyester (100% recycled)|