Patagonia: Women's Meridian Board Shorts
Our Price: $49.00
|*[Black] - 4 ||IMS#: 636462|
- May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Caption: Front On Model (Tomato)
Caption: Back On Model (Tomato)
Paddle the backside of Santa Cruz or troll for lingcod while wearing the water-loving, all-recycled Meridian Board Shorts. The shorts are made from stretch-woven, all-recycled polyester/spandex fabric that won’t snag, chafe, or bunch up during long paddles beyond the kelp forest. Wide waistband has a self-fabric fly gusset and flat-tie closure. Zippered, welted pocket means keys and hunks of wax won't get lost in the spin cycle.
- Stretch-woven all-recycled polyester and spandex blend for maximum mobility and comfort
- Snap fly with flat-tie closure for a secure fit
- Self fly gusset
- Zippered, welted pocket on hem with drain hole and key loop
- Forward side seams
|Weight:||130 g (4.6 oz)|
|Material:||93% All-recycled polyester / 7% Spandex|