Patagonia: Women's Los Lobos Jacket
Our Price: $129.00
|*[Tgy Tailored Grey] - SM ||IMS#: 647332|
|*[Whp Whiskey Plum] - XS ||IMS#: 647336|
|*[Whp Whiskey Plum] - SM ||IMS#: 647337|
|*[Whp Whiskey Plum] - MD ||IMS#: 647338|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: [Tgy Tailored Grey]
Color: [Whp Whiskey Plum]
In this cozy Patagonia Los Lobos Jacket you can fish the icy October waters of the Madison and stay warm. With a contoured fit and a long, lean silhouette, this thick double-faced polyester fleece insulates the body as it repels water and dirt. It’s trimmed with sleek contrast taffeta and pop-color lining. The stand-up, zip-through collar protects against the chill, and two handwarmer pockets with brushed tricot thaw frozen fingers. Hip length.
- Made of deep-pile polyester fleece, trimmed out in sleek taffeta
- Long, lean jacket silhouette, with contrast taffeta trim at front-zip, cuffs and pockets
- Front and back princess seaming for a contoured fit
- Tonal color lining
- Full length front zipper with stand-up collar
- Two handwarmer pockets with brushed tricot for warmth
- Hip length
- Slim fit
|Fabric:||Body: 8.6-oz 100% polyester deep-pile double-faced fleece|
|Lining: 1.2-oz 100% recycled polyester double ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Weight:||453 g (16 oz)|