Altra: Women's Lone Peak 1.5
Our Price: $115.00
|Teal - 7||IMS#: 682243|
|Teal - 7.5||IMS#: 682244|
|Teal - 9||IMS#: 682247|
|Teal - 10||IMS#: 682249|
|Teal - 10.5||IMS#: 682250|
|Teal - 11||IMS#: 682251|
- Qualifies for free shipping.
Caption: Back View (Black)
Caption: Top View (Black)
Caption: Outsole (Black)
Tackle the trail in the shoe built to race the Wasatch 100. With a female-specific design and the toughest trail running features a shoe can offer, The Lone Peak™ was made to promote happy feet for incredible performance. Featuring an innovative, sandwiched StoneGuard™ system, The Lone Peak™ deflects rocks into the midsole for a smoother, more stable ride. It's the ultimate trail running shoe made specifically for women.
- Ideal Uses: Trail Running, Hiking, Fastpacking, Ultra Marathons
- Designed to Reduce: Ankle Sprains, Stone Bruising, Overstriding, Forefoot Pain
- Other Features: StoneGuard™ Sandwiched Rock Protection, TrailRudder™, Gusseted Tongue, Vegan Friendly, Natural Ride System
- Zero DropTM Platform: Zero Drop™ footwear offers runners the world's first fully cushioned, foot-shaped, training shoe without an elevated heel. This unique platform allows for a more natural foot strike and a more efficient, comfortable ride.
- NRS – Natural Ride System™: This unique combination of outsole and midsole componentry with proper metatarsal parabola, Zero Drop™ platform and foot-shaped lasts allows people to run as nature intended.
- StoneGuard™: Sandwiched near the foot, between the A-Bound™ and the midsole, the StoneGuard™offers flexible protection. This multi-sectional layer deflects rocks into the midsole for a smoother, more stable ride.
- TrailClaw™: This outsole positions the strongest canted lug traction directly beneath the met heads with follow up 'claws' positioned near the front of the shoe. The combination of the unique uphill and downhill traction in combination with sticky rubber makes the TrailClaw™ Outsole a beast in any trail condition.
- TrailRudder™: Stay in control on any steep descent with this throwback feature. It's a graceful nod to the very first trail running shoes
|Stack Height:||22 mm|
|Midsole:||Two-Layer EVA / AltraBound™|
|Outsole:||Sticky Rubber TrailClaw™|
|Upper:||Quick-Dry, Abrasion-Resistant Mesh with Minimal Seams|