Patagonia: Women's Lightweight Merino Ski Socks
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
These Lightweight Ski Socks from Patagonia feature soft, terry-loop padding in the footbed and shin that provides airy cushioning for a full day of big descents. Made from a lightweight blend of merino wool and nylon for exceptional breathability, airflow, and rugged durability, they have strategic mesh zones for ventilation, and excellent stretch and recovery that lasts the lifetime of the sock. A mesh half-arch brace provides a snug, no-slip fit. The looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for maximum toe comfort inside snug-fitting boots. The rib-knit shaft holds the sock in place without sloughing or binding. An over-the-calf fit protects lower legs from big boots and yard-sale landings.
- Merino wool/nylon blend is itch-free and maintains durability for the lifetime of the socks
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Over-the-calf height
- Lightweight cushioning is shaped in the shin and footbed for comfort and warmth without bulk
- Strategic mesh zones for ventilation
- Looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
|Fabric:||57% merino wool/40% nylon/3% spandex|
|Weight:||82 g (2.9 oz)|