Patagonia: Women's Light Flyer Jacket
Our Price: $299.00
|*[Twp Tailored Grey W/Whiskey Plum] - SM ||IMS#: 647361|
|*[Twp Tailored Grey W/Whiskey Plum] - MD ||IMS#: 647362|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: [Twp Tailored Grey W/Whiskey Plum]
Caption: Close-up of mitt
Patagonia's Light Flyer Jacket uses GORE-TEX® Active fabric to create an ultralight, super-breathable wind- and waterproof shell for running and cycling. It’s cut to a slim fit and has articulated sleeves, a very slight drop tail, a self-fabric stand-up collar that’s lined with lightweight mesh, a low-profile drawcord hem and a compact lower-back pocket that holds a couple of gels for bonk prevention. Upper-arm zippers facilitate air flow to the always open (yet protected) back vent, and extra-coverage cuffs help warm the hands on 35-degree days while also folding out into mittens if it gets even more frigid. With a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish and, a reflective logo on the left chest and center-back neck.
- Extremely breathable 3-layer nylon GORE-TEX Active fabric is durably waterproof and windproof
- Self-fabric stand-up collar is lined with lightweight mesh for comfort
- Upper arm zippers can be unzipped to facilitate air flow through the jacket toward the back venting system
- Articulated sleeve with fold-over cuff converts to mitt for wet/cold weather protection
- Small waterproof pocket at center back holds essentials
- Low-profile drawcord at hem
- Reflective logos at left chest and center-back neck
- Slim Fit
|Fabric:||3-layer, 3.1-oz 30-denier GORE-TEX® Active 100% nylon with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Weight:||229 g (8.1 oz)|