Patagonia: Women's Knifeblade Pullover
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Caption: Main Photo
Caption: Adjustable hood
Caption: Back view, on model
Caption: Front view, on model
Caption: Draw cord hem keeps in warmth
When a full zipper isn't worth the weight, check out the Knifeblade Pullover from Patagonia. Made with Polartec® Power Shield® Pro fabric to repel most weather and block the wind, the Knifeblade Pullover is breathable and is designed to move with you up the mountain or down the slopes. Hood is helmet-compatible with plenty of adjustability for protection and visibility.
- Polartec® Power Shield Pro fabric with a tricot backing, combines lightweight weather resistance and incredible breathability
- Pullover silhouette trims weight and bulk for use with a climbing harness or pack waistbelt
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor provides optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Touch Point System™ has embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick adjustments to seal out weather
- Modified Y-Joint™ sleeve construction for overhead mobility without jacket lifting
- Harness- and pack-compatible torso pockets have reverse-coil zippers with DWR (durable water repellent) treatment
- Low-profile cuff with pleated gusset
- Made in Vietnam.
|Material:||5.9-oz Polartec® Power Shield® Pro 94% polyester/6% spandex bonded to a tricot back|