Patagonia: Women's Integral Pants
Our Price: $119.00
|*32" Black - MD||IMS#: 470539|
|*32" Black - LG||IMS#: 470542|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
The versatile soft-shell Integral Pants, made of weather-resistant and breathable polyester/spandex double-weave fabric, provide partial windproof protection and full-stretch performance.
- Versatile soft-shell pants combine breathable double-weave fabric and strategically placed windproof panels for protection; with Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fabric sanded on inside for improved moisture management and next-to-skin comfort
- Pull-on waistband has an internal drawcord and brushed elastic for next-to-skin comfort
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Articulated front windproof panels protect thighs and knees
- Ankle zip and a stretch gusset for adjustable fit and easy on/off
- Straight leg
- Body: 9-oz 75-denier 91% polyester/9% spandex double weave. Front thigh and knee panels: 3-layer, 9.6-oz 70-denier 86% polyester/14% spandex. Waist, knee and ankle gussets: 9-oz 75-denier 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex plain weave. All have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish