Patagonia: Women's Insulated Snowbelle Jacket
Our Price: $299.00
|*Black - SM||IMS#: 647539|
|*Black - LG||IMS#: 647541|
|*Marathon Blue - XS||IMS#: 647543|
|*Marathon Blue - SM||IMS#: 647544|
|*Marathon Blue - MD||IMS#: 647545|
|*Northern Lights: Aloe Green - XL||IMS#: 647552|
|*Northern Lights: Birch White - XS||IMS#: 647553|
|*Northern Lights: Birch White - SM||IMS#: 647554|
|*Northern Lights: Birch White - MD||IMS#: 647555|
|*Northern Lights: Birch White - LG||IMS#: 647556|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Marathon Blue
Color: Northern Lights: Aloe Green
Color: Northern Lights: Birch White
Caption: Back View (Ntn Lts:Brc Wht)
Caption: Front View (Ntn Lts:Brc Wht)
Caption: Helmet Compatible Hood (Ntn Lts:Brc Wht)
Caption: Pit Zips (Ntn Lts:Brc Wht)
Not the type to let the temperatures keep you inside? Then, you need the Patagonia Insulated Snowbelle Jacket! When you're looking for a snowsports jacket that protects you from everything winter has to offer (super-cold temperatures, snow, sleet, and wind), this jacket has your back. Thermogreen® synthetic insulation isn't just made from recycled product; it insulates you from chilly temperatures, wet or dry. H2No® keeps water out, so you can focus on other things!
- Soft, durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester herringbone-weave fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier for storm protection
- 100-g Thermogreen insulation in the body, 60-g in the hood and sleeves ensures warmth with less bulk
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable, removable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions. Soft microfleece panels placed in back of neck and chin are soft next to skin; high collar seals out cold air and snow
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms improve mobility
- Snow seal powder skirt, with snap-secure webbing loop at center back, keeps the snow out and the skirt down and connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: Two handwarmers, one chest (with media pocket and cable routing) and one internal stash pocket; two internal drop-in pockets for goggles and gloves
- Improved adjustable low-profile cuff design; Hem cinches to keep out cold; drawcord exits into handwarmer pockets for easy adjustment
- Made in China.
|Weight:||2 lb 1.8 oz|
|Insulation:||Synthetic - Thermogreen®|
|Material:||H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 150-denier 100% polyester herringbone-weave fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: 100-g (60-g in hood and sleeves) Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)|