Patagonia: Women's Insulated Powder Bowl Pants
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Caption: Main Photo
Caption: Front View (Golden Rod)
Caption: Back View (Goldenrod)
Caption: Gaiters (Goldenrod)
Caption: Vents (Goldenrod)
On an epic Bridger day, new snow may cloud your vision but it's the cold that shuts you down. Keep your inner thermostat on high with the Insulated Powder Bowl Pants. A layer of ultracompressible Thermogreen® insulation dries quickly, traps heat (even when wet), and keeps you ripping on hard-freeze days. The tough, 2-layer polyester shell fabric uses GORE-TEX® technology for the highest level of waterproof/breathable and windproof performance available. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish resists wet weather. For mobility, we've added a gusseted crotch and articulated knees. Thigh vents off-load heat. Other details include a soft, brushed-tricot waist lining, watertight, coated Slim Zips to reduce bulk and weight, built-in gaiters with gripper elastic and tough scuff guards and an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector. Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one back and one right thigh.
- Durable 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/ » breathable and windproof protection; strategically placed 60-g Thermogreen® insulation stays warm even when wet
- Waist details: combination of slick taffeta and self-fabric lining repels moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; grown-on belt loops; two-snap closure and zip fly
- Loop on rear yoke attach pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Slim Zip installation with watertight, coated zippers reduce bulk and weight; zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one back and one right thigh
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees for mobility; external mesh-lined thigh vents quickly release heat and keep snow out
- Gaiters with a DWR finish seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector embedded at lower right leg
|Weight:||782 g (27.6 oz)|
|Fabric:||2-layer, 4.5-oz 150-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)|
|Insulation:||Synthetic - Thermogreen®|