Patagonia: Women's Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket
Our Price: $479.00
|*Birch White - SM||IMS#: 647564|
|*Birch White - MD||IMS#: 647565|
|*Tidal Teal - SM||IMS#: 647569|
|*Tidal Teal - MD||IMS#: 647570|
|*Tidal Teal - LG||IMS#: 647571|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Birch White
Color: Tidal Teal
Caption: Front View (Tidal Teal)
Caption: Back View (Tidal Teal)
Caption: Inside View (Tidal Teal)
Caption: Helmet Compatible Hood (Tidal Teal)
Caption: Pit Zips (Tidal Teal)
On powder days when tracks fill in as fast as they can be laid down, our fully overhauled Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket keeps the cold smoke from chilling your bones. The 2-layer, waterproof/breathable and windproof shell is made with an ultra-durable 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric, then treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to slough wet weather. A separate 100% polyester lining adds durability and moisture control. Compressible Thermogreen® insulation stays warm when wet and provides lightweight, efficient warmth where you need it most. The removable, 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood has a laminated visor. Finer points include a fully featured powder skirt (with webbing loop that attaches to any Patagonia® snow pants); pit zips; watertight, coated Slim Zips; cord locks at the hood and hem; and an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector. Pockets: two handwarmers; one chest with secure media pocket and cable routing; one pass pocket on left forearm; one interior drop-in and one interior stash.
GORE-TEX® products with 2-layer construction are designed for a wide range of outdoor activities. A specific GORE-TEX membrane is bonded to the outer material and protected on the inside by a separate lining. The separate lining ensures better wearing comfort and versatility. GORE-TEX products provide breathable comfort and durably waterproof and windproof protection.
- Durable 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/ breathable and windproof protection; strategically placed combination of 100-g and 60-g Thermogreen® insulation stays warm even when wet
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Slim Zip installation with watertight, coated zippers reduce bulk and weight
- Pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuff with pleated gusset secures over or under gloves
- Fully featured, adjustable powder skirt with webbing loop connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one chest which includes secure media pocket with cable routing; one forearm; one interior drop-in and one interior stash
- RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector embedded in back of neck
|Weight:||2.21 lbs/ 35.5 oz|
|Fabric:||2-layer, 4.3-oz 150-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave|
|Powder skirt: 3.5-oz 91% eco polyester and 9% spandex|
|Insulation: strategically placed blend of 100-g and 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)|