Patagonia: Women's Houdini Jacket
Our Price: $99.00
|*Black - SM||IMS#: 647599|
|*Black - MD||IMS#: 647600|
|*Black - LG||IMS#: 647601|
|*Catalan Coral - LG||IMS#: 705920|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Catalan Coral
Caption: Stuffed into Pocket (Pineapple)
Caption: On Model: Front (Pineapple)
Caption: On Model: Back (Pineapple)
Running the Evolution Loop in a day leaves little room for extras but plenty of room for the unplanned. The ultra-lightweight Women's Houdini is an essential - a running jacket that packs so small you'll never leave it behind. Its highly wind-resistant nylon ripstop fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish offers protection against wind gusts and light precipitation. The slim fit allows for a baselayer or light midlayer; a low-profile hood snugs with a single pull. When skies clear you can pack the Houdini into its own palm-sized zippered chest pocket and clip it to your hydration pack.
- Featherweight 100% nylon ripstop, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Hood adjusts in one pull, won't block peripheral vision
- Durable half-elastic cuffs; drawcord hem
- Reflective logo on left chest and center-back neck
- Can be worn over baselayers and light midlayers
- **Carabiner not included
|Fabric:||1.2-oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Weight:||102 g (3.6 oz)|