Lowa: Women's Gavia GTX WS
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Lowa products can only be shipped to US addresses.
LOWA's Gavia GTX is an ultra-comfortable backpacking boot for carrying full packs in rugged terrain. Protective high wall rubber rand. Strap-on crampon compatible.
Designed by women and built on a gender-specific last (narrower in the heel and ball of foot area) for optimal fit and performance.
- UPPER: Nubuk leather
- MIDSOLE: Edge CR double molded EVA
- LINING: GORE-TEX® waterproof lining. A LOWA patented design
- OUTSOLE: Vibram® Masai
- SHANK: 5mm nylon, full length and width with a PU layer for total support underfoot
- FOOTBED: Balance footbed with breathable top layer and slow reacting foam provides fit customization. Transports moisture away from the foot, minimizes friction and reduces fatigue
- FLEXFIT: More natural ankle flex and heel fit plus improved stability
- CLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEM: Perforations in the boot's lining allows air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out
- TONGUE STUD/X-LACING: Patent pending tongue stud allows for better pressure distribution
- C4 TONGUE: Anatomically contoured to cradle the foot in comfort.
- High wall rubber rand
- Strap-on crampon compatible