Patagonia: Women's Fiona Down Parka
Our Price: $299.00
|[Cny Classic Navy] - LG ||IMS#: 647706|
|Blk Black - XS ||IMS#: 590702|
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: [Cny Classic Navy]
Color: Blk Black
Uncompromising when it comes to style and warmth, the Fiona Parka stands up to ruthless winter conditions with the same hardiness as Patagonia's most technical alpine garments. For ultralight cold-fighting insulation, they use 800-fill-power goose down that's quilted under a light, high-tear-strength shell of 100% recycled polyester micro ripstop with a moisture-shedding Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Front and back princess seams create an attractive, feminine silhouette that falls just above the knee. The full-length, 2-way front zip lets you ventilate above or below. On-seam handwarmer pockets and interior drop-in pockets secure valuables.
- Windproof, water-repellent shell fabric with Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Superlight with high tear-strength; quilted construction
- Full length 2-way zipper
- Princess seams front and back
- On-seam handwarmer pockets; interior drop-in pockets
- Above knee length
- Shell and lining: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- ***This product is not available for overseas shipment. If you have any questions please contact our friendly staff at 800-499-8696.***
|Insulation:||800 fill power permium European goose down|
|Weight:||14.1 oz / 399 g|