Inov-8: Women's F-Lite™ 195
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
The Inov-8 F-Lite™ 195 is radically different from all other trail running shoes. This highly breathable shoe will redefine expectations for elite runners looking for the highest levels of proprioception and the most natural foot position. Featuring a 3mm differential between the forefoot and heel and a 3mm footbed, the F-Lite™ 195 ensures that your foot remains closer to the ground in its most stable and natural position.
Check out our review of the F-Lite 195 and F-Lite 230!
If the 195 is not exactly what you are looking for you here are some other options:
If you are looking for a 0 drop shoe that will put you even closer to the ground then consider the Inov-8 Bare-XF 210.
If you want slightly more protection from the trail then consider the Inov-8 F-Lite 230 (which has a slightly higher stack height and slightly stiffer feel) or the New Balance WT110 (which adds a forefoot protection plate).
Larger sizes are available - please see the Men's F-Lite 195 and add 1.5 to the sizes on that page to get the corresponding Women's size.
- Built on Inov-8's performance last to ensure minimal internal movement when contouring, ascending, and descending
- Exclusive sticky rubber compound has been specially developed using climbing rubber technology to optimize grip in wet conditions
- Meta-flex groove is anatomically aligned in front of the metatarsal heads to provide a natural fore foot flex
- Upper webbing support is anatomically positioned to cradle the fore foot behind the metatarsal and provide a secure foot hold
- Super-lightweight upper is breathable
- 3mm footbed to ensure your foot remains close to the ground
- ***Sizes are listed by US Women's sizing - subtract 1.5 to the Men's sizes to find Inov-8's US Men's size.***
|Weight:||195g (6.9 oz) - UK 8|
|Heel to Toe Differential:||3mm|
|Forefoot Stack Height:||6mm|
|Heel Stack Height:||9mm|