Inov-8: Women's F-Lite 185
Our Price: $125.00
|Black/Atlantis - 6.5||IMS#: 653804|
|Black/Atlantis - 7||IMS#: 653805|
|Black/Atlantis - 10||IMS#: 653811|
- Qualifies for free shipping.
Caption: Front (Black/Atlantis)
Caption: Top (Black/Atlantis)
Caption: Outsole (Black/Atlantis)
Precision (close) fitting and ultra lightweight with a 3mm drop, the 185 is for female athletes developing a strong and natural running style. Rope-Tec™ reinforcements deliver burn protection on rope climbs. The same sole found on all f-lites™ delivers amazing grip and stability when running or training functionally. Choose this shoe for its blend of lightness and comfort.
- A women's-specific version of the F-Lite™ 195.
- Performance upper constructed of fast drying mesh for optimum breathability.
- TPU lacing system is attached to upper and offers a more even support throughout the foot.
- Reinforced medial and lateral upper sections provides heightened protection for rope climbing.
- Met-Cradle™ webbing provides forefoot security, while allowing for natural fluid movement.
- Contoured and lightly padded tongue and collar for enhanced comfort.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable, 3mm foam insole supplies light cushioning.
- 1 Arrow Shoc-Zone™ - Midsole cushioning constructed for highly responsive underfoot sensitivity. Ideal for runners with strong feet and calves, and an efficient gait.
- Midsole Thickness:
- Heel/Forefoot: 9mm/ 6mm.
- Differential: 3mm.
- F-Lite sole delivers maximum traction on hard pack terrain.
- Sticky rubber outsole, based on climbing rubber technologies, for maximum traction on wet surfaces and unstable terrain.
- Meta-Flex™ groove on the outsole is aligned with the metatarsal to maximize forefoot pliability.
- RopTec™ technology features a large contact area on the outsole that promotes better grip and stability during activity.
- Fascia Band™ - A replication of the plantar fascia ligament provides increased thrust power and reduces fatigue.
- Performance last offers a precise fit and ensures reduced movement during wear.