Patagonia: Women's Exosphere Jacket
Our Price: $349.00
|*[Bty Blue Butterfly] - SM||IMS#: 647719|
|*[Jwb Jeweled Berry] - SM||IMS#: 647724|
|*Cua Curacao - XS||IMS#: 597783|
|*Rpk Rubellite Pink - SM||IMS#: 597789|
|*Rpk Rubellite Pink - MD||IMS#: 597790|
|*Rpk Rubellite Pink - LG||IMS#: 597791|
|*Rpk Rubellite Pink - XL||IMS#: 597792|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: [Bty Blue Butterfly]
Color: [Jwb Jeweled Berry]
Color: Cua Curacao
Color: Rpk Rubellite Pink
Caption: Front Zipper (Rubellite Pink)
Caption: Handwarmer Pocket (Rubellite Pink)
Caption: Adjustable Hood (Rubellite Pink)
Caption: Chest Pocket (Rubellite Pink)
The Exosphere Jacket from Patagonia provides durable 3-layer waterproof/breathable protection, with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish, for extended use in big alpine arenas. Its feature set includes coated watertight pit zips; a helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood; self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures; two horizontal chest pockets (with pressed pleats for increased storage), two handwarmer pockets that sit above the harness line and one internal storage pocket (all pockets close with zippers).
- 3-layer H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable nylon ripstop repels moisture
- Helmet-compatible, 3-way adjustable hood
- Center-front zipper with minimal storm flap
- Watertight-coated pit zips
- Pockets: Two drop-in with pressed pleats that expand for storage; two harness- and pack-compatible handwarmers; one internal watertight pocket
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closure
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out snow
- Made in Vietnam.
|Weight:||1 lb 2.7 oz|
|Material:||H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 4.8-oz 70-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|