Patagonia: Women's EVERmore
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Caption: Main Photo
Caption: Inside view
Caption: Outsole view
Caption: Heel view
Caption: Front view
The unbelievably light, ambassador-driven EVERmore trail running shoe has guts galore when it comes to negotiating sketchy terrain above tree line. The shoe’s durable, breathable air mesh upper has a protective, microfiber overlay and drainage ports. A resilient leather toe bumper and heel provide added durability and protection. Inside, the integrated 2mm footbed has a Dri-Lex® cover and lining treated with Aegis™ Microbe Shield to control temps and moisture. A forefoot EVA rock plate distributes pressure and a light, soft-flexing EVA midsole encourages midfoot strike. For stable footing, the tough tacky-rubber sole has climbing lugs in forefoot, and rear-facing braking lugs in heel.
- Durable, breathable air mesh upper with PU-coated microfiber overlay for protection and drainage; resilient leather toe bumper and heel provide added durability and protection
- Soft, counter-free heel for optimum fit and comfort; integrated 2mm footbed with Dri-Lex® cover and lining treated with Aegis™ Microbe Shield provides temperature and moisture control
- Designed to be worn sockless or with lightweight socks; 4mm drop; light, soft-flexing, high-rebound EVA midsole encourages a mid-foot strike; low-profile design provides terrain sensitivity
- EVA forefoot rock plate distributes pressure, protecting the foot while maintaining flexibility
- Tough tacky-rubber sole provides security on rocks; forward-facing climbing lugs in forefoot and rear-facing braking lugs in heel for increased trail precision
|Heel to Toe Differential:||4mm|
|Toe Stack Height:||12.5mm|
|Heel Stack Height:||16.5mm|