Outdoor Research: Women's Enigma Jacket
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Outdoor Research products are available for shipment to United States addresses only.
The Enigma Jacket™ from Outdoor Research is a workhorse for alpine exploits demanding total stormproof protection. The lightweight, breathable 70D GORE-TEX® Paclite® fabric sheds the elements and expels internal moisture, while the rugged GORE-TEX® Pro Shell fabric adds reinforcement to shoulders and arms. A fully adjustable hood fits securely over a helmet, and TorsoFlo™ hem-to-bicep side zips offer ventilation when the going gets tough.
- Zippered Internal Pocket with Media Port
- Drawcord Hem
- Two Zippered Hand Pockets
- Internal Front-Zip Stormflap
- Hybrid Mapped Construction
- Double-Sliding TorsoFlo™ Hem-to-Bicep Zippers
- Water-Resistant Zippers
- Fully Seam Taped
- Hook/Loop Cuff Closures
- Double-Separating Center-Front Zipper
- Fully Adjustable Hood Fits Over Helmet
|Fabric:||GORE-TEX® Pro 3L, 100% nylon: 70D Pro shoulders and upper sleeve panel; GORE-TEX® with Paclite® technology 70D body|
|Center Back length:||26.5 in|
|Weight:||15.9 oz/ 450 g (Medium)|