Our Price: $350.00
|*175-Bluebird/Sapphire - XS ||IMS#: 580284|
|*326-Blackberry/Lilac - XS ||IMS#: 580289|
|*326-Blackberry/Lilac - SM ||IMS#: 580290|
|*326-Blackberry/Lilac - XL ||IMS#: 580293|
|*Black - XS ||IMS#: 387202|
|*Black - SM ||IMS#: 387203|
|*Black - MD ||IMS#: 387204|
|*Black - LG ||IMS#: 387205|
|*Black - XL ||IMS#: 387206|
- * May take 1 business day before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Outdoor Research products are available for shipment to United States addresses only.
The Enigma Jacket™ from Outdoor Research is a workhorse for alpine exploits demanding total stormproof protection. The lightweight, breathable 70D GORE-TEX® Paclite® fabric sheds the elements and expels internal moisture, while the rugged GORE-TEX® Pro Shell fabric adds reinforcement to shoulders and arms. A fully adjustable hood fits securely over a helmet, and TorsoFlo™ hem-to-bicep side zips offer ventilation when the going gets tough.
- Durable, waterproof/breathable 70D GORE-TEX® Paclite® body
- Rugged, waterproof/breathable 70D GORE-TEX® Pro Shell shoulders and arms
- Fully seam taped, all-conditions protection
- Water-resistant zippers
- Dual-pull adjustable hood fits over helmet
- Double-separating front zipper with internal stormflap
- Double-sliding TorsoFlo™ hem-to-bicep zippers
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Two zippered internal pockets; one with media port
- Hook/loop cuff closures
- Dual drawcord hem adjustments
|Fabric:||100% nylon, 3-layer 70D GORE-TEX® fabric: 70D Pro shoulders and upper sleeve panel; 70D GORE-TEX® body with Paclite® technology|
|Center Back length:||26.5 in|