Mountain Hardwear: Women's Echidna Glove
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
The Echidna Glove by Mountain Hardwear is the mother of all great gloves and is designed to fit a woman's smaller hand proportions. A tough, versatile system glove for all cold-weather backcountry sports. With OutDry® Waterproof Technology. The waterproof, breathable OutDry® membrane is bonded to the four-way stretch soft shell fabric, sealing out water, wind, and cold. Lined with brushed tricot for comfort. A removable wool-blend liner adds warmth, and can be worn on its own.
- OutDry® Waterproof Technology: extremely waterproof, totally windproof. The OutDry® membrane is directly bonded to the glove's outer shell, eliminating the ability for wind and water to penetrate through the sewn seams of the shell, keeping hands warmer.
- 4-way stretch nylon soft shell fabric offers a snug, flexible fit
- Water-resistant goatskin leather palm with goatskin reinforcements at the palm and fingers
- Full gauntlet design with SimpleCinch one-handed closures for quick adjustments
- Removable wool/poly blend liner glove with welded grip/wear patches on palm, thumb, and index fingers
- Wool/polyester/nylon liner combines the best qualities of natural and synthetic fibers. Wool is soft, warm, and naturally antimicrobial. Lightweight polyester sheds water easily, and nylon adds durability.
- Brushed tricot-lined shell can be worn without liner in warmer conditions
- Designed to fit a woman's smaller hand proportions