Patagonia: Women's Down Sweater Vest
Our Price: $169.00
|*[Cua Curacao] - XS||IMS#: 647818|
|*[Cua Curacao] - SM||IMS#: 647819|
|*[Cua Curacao] - MD||IMS#: 647820|
|*[Cua Curacao] - LG||IMS#: 647821|
|*[Ikp Ikat Purple] - XS||IMS#: 647823|
|*[Ikp Ikat Purple] - SM||IMS#: 647824|
|*[Ikp Ikat Purple] - MD||IMS#: 647825|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: [Cua Curacao]
Color: [Ikp Ikat Purple]
Caption: Open View
Caption: Front View
Caption: Back View
Ultralight, windproof and toasty warm, the Down Sweater Vest is highly compressible insulation with a 100% recycled polyester shell; ideal as a midlayer or as outerwear in chilly climates.
The light, high-lofting feathers in this Vest float just off your core, trapping heat without you knowing anything's there. Until, of course, you take off the Vest (and quickly put it back on). Its 800-fill-power down seals in warmth, and it's so compact it stuffs into a stretch-mesh internal pocket (with a carabiner clip-in loop). The innovative 100% recycled polyester shell with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides wind and water protection as well as high tear-strength; quilting stabilizes the down. With zippered handwarmer pockets and a drawcord hem.
- Superlight, windproof shell fabric with high tear-strength has a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Zippered pockets: Two handwarmers, one stretch mesh stuff-sack pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Elastic binding at armholes
- Drawcord hem seals out wind
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- ***This product is not available for overseas shipment. If you have any questions please contact our friendly staff at 800-499-8696.***
|Fill Weight and Type:||800 power Eurpean goose down|