Patagonia: Women's Down Sweater Full Zip Hoody
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Caption: Main Photo
Caption: Packed into its pocket
Caption: Open view, in Lagoon
Caption: On model, front view
When the sun dips and the wind kicks, nothing beats high-loft down insulation during Arctic days or desert nights. The Down Sweater Full-Zip Hoody features 800-fill-power down, stabilized through a quilted construction and protected by a superlight but tough, windproof and water-resistant shell (100% recycled polyester ripstop) with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Pockets: two zippered handwarmers and one interior zippered stretch-mesh that doubles as a stuff sack with carabiner clip-in loop. With a single-pull, 3-way adjustable helmet-compatible hood and a drawcord hem.
- Lightweight, windproof and water-resistant recycled polyester shell has a high tear-strength
- Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Pockets: Two zippered handwarmers, one interior zippered stretch mesh, which doubles as a stuff sack with a carabiner clip-in loop
- Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and drawcord hem seal in warmth and keep drafts out
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
|Insulation:||800 - Fill Goose Down|