The North Face: Women's Denali Jacket - Previous Season
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- The North Face products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
The Denali Jacket from The North Face remains one of the warmest fleece jackets on the market. Now made from Recycled Polartec® 300 Series fleece, your favorite jacket just got more eco-friendly! Abrasion fabric on the chest, shoulders and elbows increase durability when you're roughing it on the trail, while the hem cinch cord helps keep in warmth.
- Recycled Polartec® 300 Series fleece is treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellant), is warm, and soft to the touch
- Standard fit lets you layer under and over
- Zip-in compatibility allows you to integrate as your insulating layer when used with a rain shell for increased warmth
- Shoulders, chest, and elbows are reinforced with abrasion fabric for durability, especially when wearing a backpack
- Napoleon chest pocket stows keys, ID, and other small belongings close by
- Two hand pockets provide sanctuary from the elements
- Bound cuffs slide over and under gloves easily and stay in place
- Hem cinch cord helps keep in core warmth
|Weight:||1 lb 4 oz|