The North Face: Women's Denali Jacket
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- The North Face products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
The North Face Denali Jacket is a favorite, classic fleece jacket designed to provide comfort and warmth in cool to cold weather. Abrasion-resistant fabric overlays at shoulders, chest, and elbows increase durability in high-stress areas. Made with 56-71% recycled content (pre- and/or post-consumer sources), the material in this product helps divert waste from landfills and saves valuable resources.
- Bluesign® approved fabric blend includes recycled content
- Standard fit is close to the body for warmth, but allows for layering and won't restrict movement
- Zip-in compatible with North Face shells
- Abrasion-reinforced shoulders and elbows increase durability with heavy pack use
- Napoleon chest pocket holds a smart phone or other items
- Two hand pockets offer hands a refuge from the elements, or store small items that can be secured with the zipper closure
- Elastic-bound cuffs fit over gloves and other layers
- Hem cinch cord keeps in core warmth
- ***This product is only available for shipping within the United States. For questions, please call our friendly staff at 800-499-8696.***
|Weight:||1 lb 7.6 oz|
|Fabric:||Abrasion panels: 2-ply laundered nylon|
|Body: Recycled Polartec® 300 Series fleece with DWR|
|Center Back length:||26 in|