Merrell: Women's Crush Glove
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Merrell products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Train barefoot with the women’s Crush Glove from Merrell. Love at first flight – this barefoot training shoe will help you crush your workouts. With a true-to-form zero drop from toe to heel, it also has lateral support and a molded foot frame that make it great for lifting, fitness classes, CrossFit and interval training. The uniform cushioning of this women’s barefoot training shoe buffers impacts while still letting your feet land flat, and a flexible sole with tacky Chrysalis Glove Vibram® traction connects you to the ground. When you train barefoot, you get back to your body’s natural movement, and our Crush Glove helps make that more comfortable for you with a smooth lining, foot-hugging feel, microfiber footbed, breathable mesh and anti-funk Aegis® antimicrobial action. Plus, it comes in a variety of bright, fun colors. Discover the benefits of using women’s barefoot shoes in your gym workouts or when cross-training outside.
- Cool to the core. That’s the idea behind our ventilated adventure wear. Mesh fabrics allow airflow in and body heat out.
- Vegan Friendly
- There’s more than one way to make a shoe. Vegan friendly uses 0% animal products while providing 100% comfort and style. Feel good. Look good.
- Mile after mile, Vibram® high performance rubber soles take on tough terrain with unmatched durability, stability, and slip resistance.
- Strobel construction
- Synthetic leather and breathable air mesh upper
- Lining treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution
- 0mm Drop / 4mm Cushion / 7mm Stack Height
- Compression molded EVA foot frame for stability and comfort
- Integrated microfiber footbed treated with Aegis®
- Vegan-friendly footwear
- Vibram® Chrysalis Glove / TC1 Rubber
|Weight:||6 oz (1/2 pair)|